Our History

Our Firm was founded by Attorney, Steven W. Neimeyer. Mr. Neimeyer was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri and attended Mehlville Senior High School. He obtained his undergraduate degree in 1992 at the University of Central Florida (Orlando), where he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies. In 1993, he returned to his home town of St. Louis and attended law school at Washington University. He graduated with his Juris Doctorate in 1996.

In 1998, Mr. Neimeyer opened his own law offices and founded “The Neimeyer Law Firm, P.C.”. The original offices were located in the Lindbergh Building in South St. Louis County. Over time, the volume of the Firm’s practice increased to the point it was necessary to move the offices closer the St. Louis County Courts in Clayton. In 2000, the Firm moved its offices to the building located at 200 South Bemiston, and then in 2004 to the Equity Building located at 7711 Bonhomme Ave.

In 2016, our Firm began a significant transition. With over 18 years of providing legal services to the St. Louis community, it was necessary for our Firm to make changes to better serve our clients.

Beginning in 2017, our Firm, now operating as “Neimeyer Law, LLC”, has expanded in the following ways:

  • New Practice Areas including Social Security Disability, Veterans Benefits, and Workers Compensation.

  • Monthly Electronic Newsletters providing valuable information.

  • Internship Programs for area University Students.

  • Online Services including appointment scheduling and bill payment.

Finally, in 2017 we have moved to our new offices located on the Fourteenth Floor of the University Tower (1034 S. Brentwood Blvd, Suite 1480).  The University Tower is one of the areas most recognizable landmarks and is surrounded by shops and restaurants.  It is directly across from the St. Louis Galleria Mall and adjacent to the newly developed "Boulevard" market area.  Also, the Blue Sky Tower Grill and COMA Cafe located on the first floor.  While still recognizing the needs of being close to the Courthouse, our offices are now in a more client convenient location with ample parking and within walking distance of numerous attractions.